Assists in providing surveying services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Gather field data under direction of a Surveyor II
- Written and oral communication to clients and employees
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Familiarity with survey technology
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Survey to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other surveying related purposes.
- Construction staking, planning, project budgets, schedules, reports, maps, plats, deeds, local geography, physical evidence, legal descriptions, and research.
High School diploma or GED is required.
Directly related survey experience and a two year degree preferred.
Hours and Travel:
This position requires the individual work 40 hours per week with 95% of the time spent in the field and 5% in the office.
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear and communicate clearly
The employee must:
- Be able to walk on uneven terrain up to three miles per day
- Frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Two documents are required for us to process your application.
- They must be separate and in PDF or Microsoft Word format:
- Cover Letter - you may address your letter to HR Recruiter
- Do not use extra punctuation or spaces when naming your documents.
- Use "john_resume.doc" instead of "john.resume.doc" or "john's resume.pdf"
To Apply For This Position:
- Select the APPLY button below and complete the Online Application Form.
To Return to the Careers Opportunity Page:
- Select the CANCEL button below to continue review of our current open positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.